Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pregnant Wife Quote of the Week

From time to time Carrie has started to say things that don't quite seem like the normal loving wife that she is. She usually catches herself very quickly and we both have a good laugh, and I'm fairly confident these mood swings are part of the pregnancy...or at least I hope. So in the spirit of good humor I thought I would share some of these moments.

The other night Carrie was tossing and turning unable to sleep. I never have a problem sleeping but she was doing her best to make sure I knew she wasn't sleeping well. Finally, I asked if she was okay or if something was wrong. Carrie didn't exactly answer my question but said...

"If I'm not going to sleep well, you're not going to sleep well!"


I laughed a little to myself while dozing off shortly after this moment of apparent pregnancy rage as I envisioned Carrie as Linda Blair from the exorcist.

No comments:

Post a Comment