Sunday, July 5, 2009

All Nighter


I'm not sure if Anna was trying to party like a rockstar for the 4th of July or what but on her first official holiday with us, we or I should say mostly Carrie pulled an all nighter last night. The shocking thing is Anna has still yet to sleep more than a couple hours as of Sunday evening at 7pm.

Now I knew having a daughter that someday, probably in the teen years, I would spend some sleepless nights and days in a battle of will power but I had no idea it would begin ten days in.

I should give her a little credit because Anna's hours spent awake are not all crying and screaming. There has been quite a bit of staring off into space, looking at her hands and even watching the epic Wimbledon Final with her dad.

I'm starting to think that this lamaze guy who helps women relax during childbirth should have a followup class for helping first time fathers relax during child raising.

No comments:

Post a Comment